Low cost 12/24 volt microphone amplifiers with 2 microphone inputs. the unit can be used as a stand alone amplifier using source line inputs, (an i-pod or any other similar device with line output.) the unit can also be used in conjunction with a dash mount radio/cd unit that has a line output to give a standard radio/pa type installation.
- 2 microphone inputs (one with priority)
- operates on 12 and 24 volt
- 2 line inputs
- low cost solution for providing microphone p.a with options for audio sources
- can be fitted to a standard din size dash fitting **
- can be supplied with 4 or 5 pin microphone fittings
- uses standard iso power and speaker connections
- contact us for further information -
product feature AV1224VMC
product shown is our low cost high power 12/24 volt dash mounted microphone amplifier with jvc type single din radio/cd player
** key Features ** - avt amplifier can be powered from either a 12 volt or 24 volt supply - amplifier features 2x microphone inputs to allow use by either a driver or a guide - the amplifier also features 2x standard level line inputs so that one can be used for the connection of a standard** car audio type set. the other input can be used for an ipod or dvd soundtrack. ** must have a standard line output not sub base. use of a 12 volt radio on 24 volt vehicles would require a voltage dropper for the radio supply - amplifier can be fitted with a standard din (radio) cage, or screwed directly into a dash - high quality sound output to vehicle speakers.
Exchange and re work Actia and bosch multi channel seat modules